National Energy Assistance Directors’ Association (NEADA) seeks an organized and energetic professional to fill the position of Program Associate. This position will support NEADA’s projects involving the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program including grant, finance and renewable energy programs. NEADA is a nonprofit that works to foster coordination and cooperation among state and federal agencies in the areas of energy policy and program development.
The position requires an individual with excellent organization and research skills; someone who pays attention to detail and can multi-task.
Reporting to NEADA’s Project Manager, the Associate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Researching energy efficiency finance and low income energy assistance topics
- Preparation of materials such as PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Assisting in organizing conferences and meetings
- Assisting in coordinating public service outreach project
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and required in a small office setting
- Experience in providing office/program support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge/background in energy issues preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite of programs
- Ability to work as a team with a small staff
- Demonstrated ability to administer multiple and complex projects
- BA (Master’s preferred) in economics, government or related field.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter that specifically addresses how your experience matches the above job duties to firstname.lastname@example.org.